Noble HRChanging people, processes & perceptions.
With over 50 years professional experience between them the team at Noble HR Solutions provide practical business focused advice & support in Human Resources; Change Management; Recruitment; Outplacement/Career Transition; Coaching/Mentoring plus Training & Development to organisations of all sizes, from start-ups to major PLC’s - across all business sectors.
With extensive experience in a wide variety of business sectors and company sizes, our passion is helping clients achieve their objectives by helping them recruit, train, develop, manage and retain the right staff.
Noble HR Solutions is building a powerful reputation amongst its growing list of loyal clients who appreciate the company’s integrity, practical advice and hands-on approach within the key areas of employee relations; recruitment; assessment; management development; change management, training and career transition. Example projects include:
- Interim HR Director (Executive Team Member) responsible for business as usual as well as managing all the HR aspects of a major change project involving the purchase, sale and rebranding of hotels as well as rationalising the Central Support team to reflect the revised numbers of hotels within The Hotel Collection portfolio
- Review of the HR Shared Service, within a Foundation Trust Hospital, with a view to making recommendations as to how the service could be more effective in securing new business
- Transformation HR Lead for a project to restructure a University Trust Hospital to gain efficiencies through streamlining and headcount reduction. Project achieved a recurrent full year saving of £2.2 million and reduction of 46.54 whole time equivalents with on-going plans to achieve a further £1.2 million recurrent savings
- HR Lead, working on behalf of Navigant Consulting, winner of the MCA People Award in 2011 for restructuring the Skandia UK’s sales force, rationalising their network of local offices and changing the way sales people were paid in just 30 weeks. The implementation was completed earlier than planned and under budget, saving Skandia more than £6 million a year which was 30% more than expected
- Undertook a project to successfully recruitment and induct 30 Investment Operations Staff for a Wealth Management company in a six month period
- Officially recognised by AXA Insurance to provide HR advice to SME's who wish to be covered by their full Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPL), to a maximum of £250,000 for each and every employment tribunal claim. With the cost of the EPL starting form £300 plus Insurance Premium tax per annum, based on turnover, it gives Managing Director’s peace of mind and minimises the impact on their bottom line when dealing with their people issues
- HR Lead in a project that included the removal of 145 full time roles which equated to a savings of £3.8 million, which was a saving of approximately 9% of the overall costs of the operation. Project included all aspects from managing the project to supporting the staff affected by the change.